A Cool (and Hot) Cup!
Foodbuzz Tastemaker program I received a fabulous Tervis tumbler. The neatest thing about this cup is that it is insulated, so it keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. Another neat thing...it's pretty stylish for a cup. When my kids saw it they actually said "wow" and wanted to pour something in it asap. Oh, and that straw is not included, I just popped one in for good measure.
To carry forward that wow, I've decided to share my top six drinks of all time (that I now enjoy in my favorite fancy cup):
1. Water. As dull as it might sound, I love water and drink it 80% of my waking hours.
2. Milk. This list isn't getting too exciting is it? Milk fills in about 15% of my drinking life.
3. Orange juice. I love OJ, but this drink, with the rest of my list only fills in about 5% of my fluid consumption.
4. Hot Chocolate. I'm not a coffee drinker, but pretend to be one with mug and hot chocolate in hand.
5. Fruit Smoothies. My favorite breakfast drink when fresh fruit is available in our kitchen.
6. Iced Tea. My mom only had kool-aid and iced tea in the fridge when we were kids. I hated iced tea back then. Now I love it...especially freshly brewed, then filled with ice.
All of these, hot and cold, fill my Tervis tumbler beautifully! Woo-hoo!
A big thanks to Tervis and Foodbuzz for this fun gift.