1.12.2009

The White Frosted Brownie

Before one of my presentations last week I deliberately snuck a white frosted brownie from the snack table to enjoy after my talk. I gently passed it on to one of my most trust-worthy co-workers for safe-keeping. After I set my microphone down and answered a few questions I wandered over to my delectible treat...to find it gone! It was inadvertantly thrown away, while my guard had stepped off for a couple of minutes. Both my peer and the person that tossed it felt horrible, but you know, it was probably meant to be. I really didn't need it, as pretty as it was, white frosting, sprinkles and all. {available}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you have a spoonful of wasabi.

Lou-Lou said...

What a creative and whimsical project! I'll check in from time to time.:)

Unknown said...

No wasabi, but suishi following soon.

Eftychia said...

What a lovely presentation. You are creating miracles! Bravo once again!!!