1.01.2011

Twist that Pear


This month I thought it would be fun to show how I develop new ideas.

Using the pear as my constant, I'll be twisting it into something new each day by pairing it with a different object.

Where will that list of objects come from? You, of course.

New ideas come from combining two existing ones (often things that have no relationship).

Is there something you'd like me to pair with a pear? A favorite color? Animal? Car? Another food? A quote? Anything...really. I'll try to squeeze in as many as possible.

Please comment on my posts, Facebook or Twitter with your ideas!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your ideas. How about blue bird or a cute catepiller with the pear..

Unknown said...

Both of those sound great!

Easy peasy organic said...

I have to go with blue cheese on this one ... yum!

BakingWithoutABox said...

That such an awesome idea. I'm not at all artistic so I immediately thought dress since so many of us are "pear" shaped. Lol. Good luck!

Chef Atlantic said...

how about setting it in a spa - maybe a bed of yogurt?

Marianne (dagmar.eu@gmail.com) said...

Recently I have had several things going "pear shaped" for me; maybe you could do something with that way of saying that something has gone wrong.

Mrs. Krueger said...

How about a pear of dice?

Anonymous said...

maybe a pear-escargot?

Unknown said...

Thanks to all of you so far!! Great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. My first thought is a pear tart made with red pears and cream cheese. Mmmmmm. Now I'll have to find that recipe again!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.