8.01.2013

BREAKFAST & AN AUGUST BREAK

As the summer winds down and I rush to get my last few projects complete I thought it would be fun to follow Susannah Conway's August Break exercise - at least for the beginning of August. She'll list one word a day and encourage everyone to post a photograph inspired by it. Most of my posts will be illustrations (for obvious reasons), though I might pop a photograph in here and there. To add an extra challenge I'll make sure every word ties back to either food or gardening. Some will be easy (like today), but I might have to stretch a few.

To start off, like on any good day, here is BREAKFAST. This is one of my favorite breakfast meals, shared by a lovely British friend. This is simply eggs on toast, then I added one of my favorite drinks...a strawberry smoothie (with fruit fresh from the garden).


If you'd like to read more articles like this one, please sign up for my email updates here.

No comments: