1.03.2011

Pear + Dress

Amanda at Baking Without A Box suggested I combine my pears with a dress..."since so many of us are pear-shaped". One of the best dresses for that shape is an empire waist. I'll just throw on a pear pattern for good measure.


Do you feel a creativity block? Remember to pair two items/ideas together to get something new. Have them be as different from each other as possible. Write a story about a trash can and a strawberry OR paint a scene that includes a lamp and a chicken.

Oh, and I'm painting on oval drink coasters this month. Why? Because I ran out of playing cards and I have tons of these (thanks Leila!).

5 comments:

Liz Bridges said...

Love it! I am constantly buying that shape dress because I've got a bit of a pear-shape! LOL! Love the new shape!

Easy peasy organic said...

Empire waists are *the best!* I love the pairing of pear + dress :)

BakingWithoutABox said...

Oh my gosh. I surfed on over and there's the dress. Lol. Wonderful!

Sprigs of Rosemary said...

You are one creative soul! Thanks for the "pearing" creativity boost! Love it! (And I love your etsy shop, too.)

Unknown said...

Awwwwe...thanks Rosemary. :)