5.18.2012

Mangos!

As I've mentioned several times, I attended Camp Blogaway a couple of weeks ago. You would be amazed at all the great sponsors and goodies they shared with us.

One of those sponsors was the National Mango Board (NMB). Not only did we eat a lot of mangos that weekend, but they sent us more in the mail several days later. Melanie and McKinzey, from the NMB,  taught us how to use mangos at different stages of ripeness, how to cut them and shared the many available varieties.

Big thanks to the National Mango Board for sharing all the goodness! Oh, and I also made a print...just click here for a peak (I couldn't help myself).





2 comments:

Choc Chip Uru said...

Can never get enough mangoes - yum :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

CJ - Food Stories said...

Found you through another web site. Just subscribed to your feed and can't wait to see what your next post will be!