8.08.2013

THE PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY GARDEN

Woo-hoo! I can't believe it! I finally finished my first eBook: The Peanut Butter & Jelly Garden! Ten years developing an idea, then one year writing it. I'm feeling a little exhausted and exhilarated all at once.

A NEW WAY TO DESIGN GARDENS
What is it all about? Developing an out-of-the-ordinary theme garden, of course!  




The Peanut Butter & Jelly Garden reveals the unique process of how to create a theme garden about anything through five easy steps that lead to an out-of-the-ordinary, personal, and exciting garden design journey.

It is chock full of illustrations and garden design ideas all aimed at encouraging you to look at the landscape in a new way. To show how this process truly works, I use peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as my theme. I have to add some challenge, right?

For new designers, I hope this gives you some encouragement and guidance to begin a new project and for experienced designers, I hope it inspires and rejuvenates your design approach.

You can purchase The Peanut Butter & Jelly Garden for only $10 below. You will receive a .pdf file instantly once payment is made. 
Here is a little peek inside: